Join other readers of Creative Awakenings: EnVisioning the life of your dreams through art in our interactive online discussion Salon!
1. an elegantly furnished room in a large house where guests are received and entertained
2. a regular gathering of prominent people from the worlds of literature, art, music, or politics, especially one held at the home of a wealthy woman.
3. a commercial establishment where hairdressers or beauticians work, sometimes part of a larger store or a hotel
4. a shop selling elegant or fashionable women’s clothes, especially expensive designer clothes
5. an art exhibition, especially one devoted to the work of living artists, or the hall in which the exhibits are displayed
Encarta® World English Dictionary © 1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.
Meet other women who are taking the Creative Awakenings journey. Create your own profile, post photographs, share your Book of Dreams and Art of Intention. There are almost 100 women already in the Salon, just waiting to greet you. Free videos tutorials and more…as we grow and hear from you!